High barrier pouches are used in Fill and Seal equipment, and become an excellent alternative to glass metal cans and aluminium pouches for a wide range of foods.
Mylan Group offers the high gas barrier pouches for retort-able and microwaveable food packaging. The film is the ideal alternative to foil as a gas barrier material for retort pouches. The nano coating layers are extremely durable and are an outstanding oxygen barrier before and after retort.
- Material: BOPET//Cer//OPA//Cer//RCPP
- Color: transparent or ink
- Low gas, aroma and water vapor permeability
- High resistance to oil and organic solvent
- Color: Opaque, white & black
- Retort temperature up to 135oC (60 min)
- Suitable for microwave heating
- Excellent printability and sealants
- Fresh fish, poultry, beef, fork,…
- Ready to eat food